The Organization Committee has negotiated preferential prices for conference participants with hotel "Villa List". The prices are as follow:
- Single room with breakfast - 53 leva
- Single room, that have a window with a look towards the sea, with breakfast - 60 leva
- Single room with all Inclusive light - 82 to 89 leva
- Bed in a double room with breakfast - 35 leva
- Bed in a double room, that have a window with a look towards the sea, with breakfast - 42 leva
- Bed in a double room with all Inclusive light - 64 to 71 leva
- Transportation of participants from Burgas Airport to Sozopol (or back) by car in only one direction - 75 leva
If you need additional information, please contact Miss Proletina Chora, Manager of Hotel Villa List. Her mobile phone is: +359 886 147474.
The Organization Committee also recommends the following two hotels, but they no agreed preferential prices for participants:
- Hotel Selena (three stars) - www.hotelselena-bg.com
- Hotel Coral (three stars) - www.thracian-hoteliers.com
September is a very busy month in Sozopol because of the Apollonia Festival. Many conferences are organized in Sozopol in September. The weather is still good for the beach and swimming, so many tourists are also remaining in the town. The participants will be advised to make their hotel reservations at earlier possible time.
Airway, railway, road and water transport is well developed in Bulgaria. The country has 4 international airports - Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv and Burgas Their websites are in the following list:
- Sofia airport - www.sofia-airport.bg
- Burgas airport - www.bourgas-airport.com
- Varna airport - www.varna-airport.bg
- Plovdiv airport - www.plovdivairport.com
Sozopol is located 35 km south of the town of Burgas. It is also situated about 450 km from Sofia and 300 km from Plovdiv. From Burgas, Sofia, Plovdiv and Varna Sozopol can be easily reached by bus. From Sofia and Plovdiv to Burgas there is a highway. Direct buses from Sofia to Sozopol depart every hour.
Travel from Sofia, or Plovdiv to Burgas can be done also by train. Railway transport in Bulgaria is accessible and comfortable, and the railway network covers all larger populated places in Bulgaria. The website of the Bulgarian State Railways is: www.bdz.bg
The railway lines cross all land borders of Bulgaria. The large European railway line Orient Express crosses the country. Tickets can be bought on the very railway stations, in the transport offices in the towns/cities, and in the tourist agencies. International tickets are issued in the offices, the agencies and on the international desks of the stations.
The water border points are on river (along the Danube river) and on sea (along the Black Sea coast). The primary sea ports, which perform marine transport in Bulgaria, are the Varna and Burgas ports.